Sunday, March 20, 2011

Full Moon Dude Ranch with Outings&Adventures

On Friday night, I guess you could say I was able to check off an item on my Bucket List. Except, I don't have a bucket list!  I participated in the Outings & Adventures Full Moon Dude Ranch activity.
We arrived at the non-profit Horsepower for Kids early so got to take some preview pictures.  Here Robert is putting up one of the Outings & Adventures banners.

Pete/Rusty and Joe/Slim before becoming bow legged.

A bevy of beauty . . . 





I couldn't get a feather . . . 
A 'zorse';  half horse and half zebra.
Prior to our BBQ dinner.  
My plate . . . that's a baked sweet potato wrapped up there . . . 
Making s'mores.  Yumm!
Pete sets his marshmallows on fire . . . 
Why do we look drunk here?  And no alcohol before riding!
 Our table:  Tony, Gabby, Steve, Robert.






 Moon over the pond behind the petting zoo area.


 Caught these butt heads there.


 On the hayride.
More hayride.
The monkey on Monkey's back.  I look like a wall-eyed salmon!
On the trail along the top of Tampa Bay.  Looking out over the Bay from the mud beach:  the almost full moon, Courtney Campbell Causeway.
A most beautiful night to be out there!
 Pete adding "bowed" to his legs.
Thanks to Robert for a GREAT activity!  Let's do it again!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun! I want a horse like Monkey! You are such a cool dude. :)