Sunday, April 05, 2009

First April Weekend

I wasn't feeling so good at the end of last week. Been feeling a bit tired, both physically and emotionally. I felt like maybe I was coming down with something too, so took Friday off from work. I was scheduled to work Saturday morning too, but stayed out then too.


Once nice thing about where I live is that I can walk to a lot of different places. I find it very relaxing and therapeutic many times.




It was a beautiful weekend. Got a bit hotter and more humid. The Honda Gran Prix was on this weekend downtown. I took a walk down there, but didn't get to see much thru the fence opening. It sure was loud though!




















Gina came to visit me for part of the weekend. It wasn't for long, but we got to relax and hang together for a while. That helped me feel better!



We saw this Hudson on our walk. Reminded Gina of Cars!





We went for a quick visit to Mazzaro's. It was Gina's first visit!

Wayne joined us there and we had dessert.

Gina found her pizzelles!











After some biscotti and some oreo cake, we headed over to the beach.























We didn't really plan to do much other that walk along the water. A couple of big waves soaked our shorts, so we sat on some benches to dry out. Ended up getting a little bit of sun!































We went to the Candy Kitchen in Madiera Beach. A couple had told us about the good ice cream there, so we took a ride up after we left Sunset Beach. There were a lot of spring break vacationers around, so the traffic was slow.

No comments: