Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Not a Morning Joy Ride
















I had a training class this morning in Brandon at our company headquarters. On my way back I was surprised that there weren't many cars on the Gandy Bridge across Tampa Bay. So . . . I was cruising along. As I got closer to the St. Pete side, I passed this sheriff's patrol car parked in the median. Uh oh, I thought. I looked in my rear view mirror . . . he pulled out, lights started flashing.

"Do you know what the speed limit is here?" I replied, "55". "Do you know how fast you were going?" "About 63." "You were doing 73."



Addendum: YES.... I got a ticket!

2 comments:

louietoon said...

Did you get a ticket?

Breenlantern said...

I KNEW it! You move away, get a boyfriend and all of the sudden you're a devil-may care, law breaking punk!