Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Twilight Zone


Boy, did I look forward to this show every week when I was growing up. Talk about mind blowing! I originally was going to write about my own personal 'twilight zone', but I think I'll save that for a future post when I have more time and energy.


I found this image of my all time favorite episode, The Eye of the Beholder. I was upstairs in my parents room, watching this on the small black and white screen TV, sitting there with no lights on. That was the best way to watch this show. As the story unfolded and the bandages were slowly removed, the tension inside me was building. The nurse gasps! The surgical scissors drop to the floor! "No change!" A quick glimpse of the nurse! YIKES!!!!! Up I jump and shut the tv off and run downstairs! My mother notices that I'm white as a sheet. Man, I love this show!

2 comments:

Pete said...

You got that right. Every now and then they run them on Sci-fi channel. They never get old.

Gavin said...

Yes, I just saw this episode about 2 weeks ago on sci-fi. Creepy.